Your coworking fee covers:
- A comfortable workplace (a desk, a chair, a lamp, electric sockets, a cache cabinet).
- Internet access.
- Access to the office equipment (a printer, a scanner).
- Secretary assistance (taking care of your guests, assistance with office appliances etc.).
- Possibility to use our address and the telephone number as your company contact information.
- An office bar with aromatic coffee and tea (no one else has so many types of tea :)).
- Kitchen with a coffee machine, a microwave, a toster, a fridge, tables and the biggest collection of mugs :).
- Preferential terms of using our conference rooms.
We have a flexible approach to our Clients’ needs - you can use the office for as long as you need - and that’s all what you pay for.
The fee covers the cost of a workplace (a desk, a chair, a lamp), access to the Internet and the office equipment (a printer, a scanner), water, coffee and tea, basic secretary assistance and the possibility to use the Studio’s address and fixed phone number as contact info for your company.
Flat fees* - for frequent visitors:
- Monthly 420 zł + VAT
- 10-day 230 zł + VAT
- 5-day 130 zł + VAT
Prices for infrequent users:
- One day** 30 zł + VAT
- Half a day**16 zł + VAT
- One hour 10 zł + VAT
Every new client is entitled to use one trial day of work free of charge.
* Days available for use within one month from the day of the purchase.
** One day equals 9 hours (from 9:00 to 18:00); Half a day equals 4.5 hours (chosen between 9:00 and 18:00).
The information published on the web site are not a commercial offer as meant in the Civil Code.
The price list is valid from 1st June 2012.